- Stress Relieving
Depending upon the component size & type of process, the roller hearth furnace is manufactured for various applications. The longer parts like slabs, pipes, rods, plates etc. are fed directly on the rollers and smaller parts like forged, casted components etc. are held in fixtures or trays which are charged in furnace.
- Manufactured for continuous & batch type operations.
- Varieties of roller designs are available to meet the specific requirement.
- Heat losses are considerably low, as the rollers are integral part of the furnace.
- In some applications, convective circulation fans can also be provided.
- High grade refractory lining ensures higher thermal efficiency.
- Product conveyance rolls allow for direct product loading or using fixtures or trays.
- Freely radiating or radiant tube type heating elements being designed at lower surface loading, for longer life.
- Uniform temperature due to sub-divisions of furnace in to heating & soaking zones.
- Variety of controlled atmosphere can be used.
- Longer parts like slabs, pipes, rods, plates, etc.
- Gears, fasteners, forged / casted components etc.